Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Magoo: Dancing in Boston

March 6, 2009 by
Filed under My Favorites, Tory Christman

Just days after Tory Christman left Scientology, she joined Bob Minton and Stacy Brooks for a picket in Boston.

VIDEOTAPED August 8, 2000

Comments

10 Responses to “Magoo: Dancing in Boston”
  1. Gustav Nordeborn says:

I just want to thank you for your work and for being so objctive even though it’s hard to. Often people jump to conclusions just because they disagree with something but you have the evidence to back your opinioins up.
    I just found out today that my school recieves he CCHR magazine and now, I’ve been collecting some information and hopefully I can convince the teachers to at least inform everybody about the truth about CCHR. I’m all for freedom of speech but when the chuch of scientology takes down your account and all that, that’s more than anyone can tolerate!

Once again, thank you!

2. XENU TV says:

By all means, alert the staff that this material deserves no place in school. There are links to Dave Touretzky’s Narconon websites in the sidebar.

3. jason says:

i hope that since then tory has altered her perspective and no longer believes scientology is ‘ a great thing ‘. its a scam, a waste of money, and doesnt work.

4. Yes…those statements were made after my being out for 2 weeks. When I first left, I did still believe in Scientology and Hubbard. Since, I’ve learned “The Tech” (written by L. Ron Hubbard) and Hubbard himself are not only NOT “a great thing”…my view is now: Run as fast as you can away from both. If you question that, at the very least, read, look, listen, MAKE UP YOUR *OWN* MINDS.
    Thanks, Mark, for making this video. I was declared one day after you put this on the Net :) Tory/Magoo~~Your local, friendly SP!

5. 16:13—”Until I get declared”….Mark Bunker put this video on the Net that night, and they declared me the next day, without any “Ethics actions” AT ALL (which is ***totally*** out tech, meaning it’s wrong).

Mike Rinder is now out of the “Church” also, as is Marty Rathbun (Scientology Exeuctives), and many, many others :)

They never mailed out that book, “Scientology and their Successes” (which I was in), that I knew they wouldn’t due to my leaving, and was why I asked for a copy of it.

6. Bob Minton passed away January 20th, 2010—dying in his sleep of a heart attack.
    His courage, strength, willingness to fight the abuses of the “church” of Scientology shall live on, forever. He was a great man, helped many, many people and I have no doubt many people for years to come shall still be helped by all that this one man, and Stacy, and LMT created. May he fly high :)

Death to Scientology! Scientology is full of evil people. It needs to be destroyed utterly and without mercy.

8. Katherine says:

Scientology seems very facsist. I sometimes wonder why people love fascism. Perhaps it seems like a simpler way to create change.

9. Tom says:

How could you not love Tory?

10. June, 2012—Oh My Gawd! To think 12 years ago I was literally right now making my
    4,000 posts in 4 weeks, that ended up w/ my being in touch w/ Andreas (http://www.xenu.net) and from that, I woke up and escaped out July 19th or 20th.I was chased across the USA, and the Tampa Police got me out of the Tampa Airport w/ Bob Minton, Stacy Brooks, and Jesse Prince who came to get me. What a wild ride it has been! As Anonymous said in 2008: “Magoo Predicted our arrival way back in 2000″….:) Thank you to ALL Of you who have helped expose the abuses of this insidious CULT of $cientology, and from that ..>SOOOO Many are now free. :) :)