Monday, November 24, 2014

Are You on the List?

June 23, 2011 by
Filed under Knowledge Report, Latest News

I made it.  I am now officially part of Scientology’s “Enemies list.”  At least according to Tony Ortega at the Village Voice who let me know that Marty Rathbun had posted another leaked internal Scientology document.  This one is a list of people that Scientology definitely doesn’t want to come to any big Ideal Org opening.  Well, now I’ll have to try harder to be there.

I attended an open house a while back at the Tampa Ideal Org.  Look forward to some footage of my visit winding up in my movie Knowledge Report.

Speaking of which, here’s a new video showing a few of the people who are part of the film.  There are many more to come.  In this video, you can see some of the people Scientology absolutely wants to ban form their events, and perhaps dispose of quiety and without sorrow,

More video soon as my journey’s continue.  If you can, please contribute to the production of the film because there is a lot of traveling still to be done.

Thanks!

Comments

10 Responses to “Are You on the List?”

I didn’t make the cut. That’s OK. There are a lot of suppressives that didn’t make the cut.

Anonymous has to be #1 on “the list” now. By the time Anonymous is done growing, that list will grow millionfold or even billionfold. The SP Nation is growing so fast that by the time the cult ends, the whole world except Scientology Die-Hards will be SPs. Scientology will be in alone in a vast sea of SPs.

3. towardtheopen says:

It’s interesting that this list seems to only list Americans though, there are a lot of international critics and former members speaking out publicly as well… I wonder why they aren’t on there.

4. shellsey says:

I am looking forward to seeing the finished film in the near future.
    All the best to you Mark and your team.

The Simplified SP List:
    Anonymous
    WBM
    LMT
    Tori Magoo
    Anyone with Common Sense
    Anyone Who saw the Xenu Story that was on South Park
    The Media
    Psychiatrists
    Doctors
    Anyone using the Scientific Method
    Physicists
    U.S.A.
    Anyone that uses critical thinking
    and the real religions

6. Jim says:

I’m not on it. I also didn’t get a goldenrod SP declare. I have some friends who also got left off.

What do you have to do to get on this list? sheesh.

K of A: also, anyone who is smarter than a hollywood celebrity, anyone that knows that humans did not descend from clams and anyone who knows that smoking is bad for you.

7. DoILookBrainwashed? says:

What group is DM loyal to? He is suppressive of all humans,it appears? Name one human being, in DM’S immediate vicinity, that DM is not suppressive of. Command intention could be interpeted as ourtight control, and “ethics” cuuld be interpeted as control by nullification. DM is an elitest, he is protecting the tech for somebody else, and he is protecting the tech from us. DM’S scientology is not for the human race, he has it locked away in an underground vault, high above sea level, where another race can retreive it after the next pole shift. I have nothing against giving the tech to another race, but we humans want it,too. DM is not totally suppressive, but his behavior toward humans is suppressive.

8. Maika says:

LOL KOA classic!

9. George says:

Hey! You spelled independent incorrectly! Fix that before the final cut!

10. Being on that list is a testimony to your effectiveness. Wear that SP badge with honor.