Monday, September 22, 2014

Susan Elliott on Scientology Harassment

March 8, 2012 by
Filed under Latest News, Newspaper Archive

Susan Elliott and Graham Berry at Riverside County Courthouse

You couldn’t meet a nicer person than Susan Elliott who posts as “I’m Glib” at various forums and regularly protests at Scientology Orgs around Southern California. ┬áThe Orange County Weekly has an article about how those protests have led to attacks against her by the Church of Scientology which (of course) portrays her as a dangerous individual, acting in cahoots with a terrorist organization.

Laguna Beach resident Susan Elliott said she’s among those whose efforts to combat alleged abuses in the Church of Scientology have been met with spy tactics and harassment at her doorstep.

“I’ve been followed a million times,” said Elliott, 56, who is a computer programmer by trade but was wary to state where her business is located, out of fear that Scientologists would conduct operations there.

Elliott confirmed that she was spied on by Paulien Lombard, a former Scientologist featured in a recent OC Weekly cover story. In fact, she first confirmed the spying in a comment posted on in the online version of the story, where readers may recall how Lombard described sitting outside of Elliott’s home for hours.

Lombard later apologized to Elliott.

“We invited her in and had tea, and sat in the living room and talked for an hour or so, and I was just amazed that she would do that — that she would come to us,” Elliott said.

Read the full article and see Susan’s Cease and Desist letter from Scientology.

Susan talks about the use of the Gold Tone in this video clip:

Comments

12 Responses to “Susan Elliott on Scientology Harassment”
  1. Dan says:

Go Susan, Go! Like Susan I have no affiliation with Scientology, but find their behavior so repugnant that I have to do something. Clearly I haven’t done enough yet to warrant them following me home and spying on me. Maybe it’s the rural location of my home, but I hope to someday soon cause the Scilons enough grief that they pay me a visit. Come on Scientologists, at least come meet my neighbors!

Allo… :-) hahahahaha… any “serious” “sci” has been well “trained” about “TONE 40!!!!” which is basically something like “SPEAK THY “MIND” IN A MANNER THAT IS FAR ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE’S “HEAD” so that they succumb and back off even though THEY were the initiating aggressor… Pffft! Crazy fukn shit. Hell.. I don’t need a fukn cult to help do that for me… :-)

But before I go too far… Thank You Susan Elliot. I was “deeply” involved in that cult over 20 years ago. Even after I “left”, after a year, it took me another 18 years to truly disconnect from the purported “ideals” and realize what a cult is… scientology IS dangerous… check out their “training”… hahahahahaha…. no laughing matter… yet… I can only laugh at how I swallowed that excrement (oops I mean scientology)… fukm straight up the rectum from which they “came”… fukn cults… I thought I had it bad raised as a “Roman” catholic… :-)

3. Tram says:

I to still have problems with seeing every part of this tech that hub put together with truths and lies that makes one stumble some times because its program so well.I’ve been out since 82, and I sure like what little david is doing to bring scientology down and so it is what it is a poor little boy is breaking his toy because he’s bad.Thank you Debbie Cook for standing up to davy he needs someone to put him in his place everyday.Keep going Susan, your doing a great job

4. gladtobegone says:

Thank you Ms. Elliot,Gharam,Mark and all of you brave persons who have stood up to the cult. Sadly, the members inside are brainwashed badly and do not realize it. I am so ashamed that they brainwashed me too. Brainwashing is common in any religion but this one has really bad dangerous lies made up by a crazy man behind it. It is hard to believe how our government looks the other way with this considering the RPF. They must be getting their palms greased OR they are being threatened. I am ever grateful for those of you who paved the way to see the truth and wake me up.

An Enemy of Scientology is a friend of mine.

6. BigBaker says:

A Friend of Scientology is an enemy of yours.

There are a lot of courageous people going up against the cult, and they are not going to back down. Thank you to Susan and a hip, hip, hooray.

8. Django says:

A mine of enemy is a Scientology of frie…No, wait…

Anyway, nice going Glib, still watching…

9. J CO says:

Work U Diva Bitch Run Around Sue RESCUER OF INNOCENT SOULS. SCIENTOLOGY IS A FRIECKEN CRAZYYYYYY. CULT. ALL THEY DO IS ABUSE AND KILL PEOPLE AND WE AS AMERICANS AND PEOPLE IN EUROPE R PAYING FOR THEIR CULT. THEY CLAIM THEY R A CHARITY EVIL CULT WOULD SAY THATGOD BLESS GLIB GAL KATIE AND SURI. IM A ROMAN CATHOLIC AND VERY PROUD OF ALL THE MONEY WE RAISE AS ROMAN CATHOLICS TO HELP PEOPLE IN OUR CITIES STATES AND OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY. BTW IM NOT YELLING. ALL CAPS IS NEATER IT LOOKS NICER GOD BLESS AMERICA BITE ME SCIENTOLOGY AND LET THOSE CHILDREN FREE. JESUS SAID LET THE CHILDREN COME TO ME AND PREACHED THE GOLDEN RULE TO DO UNTO OTHERS AS U WOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU LAST. BUT NOT LEAST. EVERY LIVING HUMAN HAS A SOUL EVEN THE EVIL SCIENTOLOGISTS JUST HIDDEN PLEASEPRAY

10. Gary Liemen says:

Scientology’s goal is a global take over.
    The question is – Did we bring this on owrselves?
    It’s a question of ( Be carefull what you wish for )

I have my own horror story.

11. Gary Liemen says:

Scientology’s goal is a global take over.
    The question is – Did we bring this on owrselves?
    It’s a question of ( Be carefull what you wish for )

I have my own horror story.
    The whole purpose behined Scientology is to soul cleanse by amending a tarnished past and thay will stop at nothing to achieve that goal.

The unfortunate reality is – Scientology is a morphing unrelenting carma
    that won’t let you forget.